HELLO WORLD!

I can not believe how time flies and how busy life has had me! It really has been  such a crazy time, but hopefully that is beginning to change Our church is getting ready to do something called “A Year Through the Bible” where we all read the entire Bible together! I am so excited and ready to listen and hear what God might have to say as I try to be more intentional about being still and listening!

This Christmas has been fun, and I have loved every minute of being with family and friends, but I have also worked quite a bit and that just makes it hard to get everything done and be still, too!

A few high lights of Christmas! (I wish I had pics of everything!)

* The family getting together to celebrate with “only a few gifts” only to find out that that we are getting NEW HARDWOODS FLOORS in our downstairs! I almost died!

*A fun friend celebration at one of our favorite local restaurants! We exchanged gifts and laughed so hard! I loved it!

*Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services that were just full of worship! Oh how I loved having Christmas on Sunday!

I pray that each of you have a WONDERFUL New Year! I ‘d love to slow down and blog more and just be. It’s what I am praying for!

*

Comments

Popular Posts