I Wish Part 2

I wish my yard didn’t have so many weeds. And that I knew how to be a good yard person.

I wish people would think about how they treat others. The effects they have. The hurt or joy they can potentially bring with just a word or action.

I wish I read my Bible more.

I wish dessert wasn’t fattening.

I wish I couldn’t tell over the phone that my parents are aging.

I wish people I love didn’t hurt. Or anyone for that matter.

I wish we would take God at His Word. His Truth as truth.

I wish things didn’t cause us to be insecure about who we are. We were bought at a price. I wish we didn’t forget that.

I wish I could find cute AND comfortable shoes.

I wish I could see into the future at times. At times I wish I could change the past. I’m glad I know the One who holds both in His hands.

I wish my car were clean.

I wish my daughter could do math as well as she can read. Not for my sake, but for hers.

I wish that little kids didn’t have to suffer for the choices of the big people in their lives. They have no defense but to rely on us to take care of their little lives. I wish we’d put them first.

I wish there were more hours in the day so I could get everything done for once!

I wish every thought, action and word in my life honored and glorified Christ. All too often I fall short.

I wish I knew then what I know now.

I wish I could impact the world around me for Christ.

Comments

Cindy said…
Oh my gosh I loved this post! I could have written every. single. word.

Popular Posts