A Little Progress in a Few Ways!

Don’t you just love when a plan… that you THOUGHT might start coming together.. actually does? This has happened in a couple of ways for us lately and I am really thankful!!

1. NEW FLOORS! YAY! I need to get my pics into the computer so I can show you! We’ve finally gotten our new floors in and they look great! It makes our home look like a different place!! It’s so much cleaner and I am so excited to have a little more updated home.

2. A few new things my girl is learning that we thought might never be! It seems kind of trivial, but we’ve always tried to work on word searches with her. It’s such a good visual motor and brain exercise and the OT’s have encouraged us to practice. Yesterday in the car she found all of the words in a word search by herself!!

There’s also just some day to day things that seem a little easier for her and things that we’ve worked on for years that she is finally doing well. It’s very encouraging to see a few little things come along and it gives us hope as we move forward that growth will continue to happen for her.

124

3. In the last post I talked about how God had shown me how He wanted me to be still and focus on things with Him a little more. Last night I had the ladies in my Sunday school class here for a little girl time and Bible study. It was such a good time and we all felt so encouraged by one another. It’s just nice to know that you are not alone and that God is at work! It was further confirmation that what He’d shown me about being a little more still was a good thing and that we can move forward in confidence that He will direct our every step… IF we let Him! So that’s the plan. A LOT less of me and my plans so that HIS can become the only plan that’s followed!

The following is a pic from a retreat a couple of years back. Most of the girls are still with us and I am excited to see what God has in store!

59433_1605791865879_1268621465_1688263_5122867_n

It is good to give Praise to God when you see His hand at work! I can’t imagine wanting anything less than to be in His plan.

“We give thanks to You, O God: we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds.” Psalm 75:1

Comments

Popular Posts