Here’s A Little Of Everything!

Well, I guess I lied! In my last post I said that I was going to be better about posting and here it is, almost exactly a month later, and I am just sitting down  Honestly, I am good with it. I have been trying to keep one little girl kind of busy this summer and not in front of the T.V. so we’ve been on the go! Well, as on the go as you can be without vacation plans! It has been amazing to me how quickly the time has passed and we’ve been right here the whole time!

One thing that has kept me a little busy has been this Bible study.

0188964a-faf1-4085-89b8-e44a6f6f837d

It has been such a good time in God’s Word and the study really has dealt with some very real issues for women. It is very relationship oriented so there were many times that the ladies that participated would share that the Lord was really speaking to their friendships or family relationships in a wonderful way! I am very thankful for the time spent with the women and with the Lord as we studied 2Samuel.

God is really working in the lives of so many at our church and we are just sitting on the edge of our seats as we wait on the Lord to show us the next steps in some efforts to reach out to our community. I am so eager to see how God works and can’t wait to share things as they unfold. Just asking God to work and then hanging on has been the most awesome sense of excitement for us lately! 

To keep the little girly busy we’ve been doing SCHOOL! She loves to read and she found out last year that she loves science so we have been talking about the life cycle of a plant and habitats! She has loved it all!! Trying to keep her from falling too far behind in the areas of math and reading are really important because we DO NOT need to lose ground! She has enough struggles without us going backwards so we have also continued to go to speech and to do occupational therapy during the summer. If we are going to be here we might as well make the most of it!!

With the funds being a little tight we’ve tried to get creative so that our family can have a little fun, too! Last weekend our friends kept little girly so that we could go on a date. I packed a picnic basket and called my hubby. I asked him to meet me at our first date spot where we sat under an overhang in the rain (very romantic!) and had a sweet little picnic together! MAN DID WE NEED THAT!? Sometimes we just let life keep us busy and we don’t slow down to spend time together. I was so thankful that the Lord provided a sweet time for the two of us and friends to keep the kid! He is so faithful!

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts