Saying Thanks

I got an e-mail from a friend today with a neat concept from Xerox. You can click on this link and you pick a card, choose a message or write one of your own, and then Xerox will print it and send it to soldiers serving overseas! HOW COOL IS THAT? I think that while we are here enjoying our freedoms we can most certainly say thanks to the ones that are defending us! There's a widget at the bottom of my blog but the picture is HUGE and I don't know how to edit it. Anyway, just click the website. You will see what I mean! It only takes a second!

I am also saying thanks that my mother-in-law is going home tomorrow from the hospital! She is doing so well, but the doctors have kept her for precautions and I am glad. She HAS to take it slow and not put pressure on her legs so they are keeping a good eye on her. She looks great though and she is OVER the hospital food! It's time to go home!

I am just really thankful for my church, family and friends. They have been such great support through this time with my MIL and each one of them have just prayed and loved us so much. It's amazing at the blessings that those relationships bring, and I am so grateful!

We are pretty tired, but at peace because the Lord has just been amazing too. Above all He has given us each of these blessings! Our freedom, good health, a church, family and friends, doctors and medicines that heal... all of it is straight from Him! Praise the Lord!

I would do a little dance.. oh, creative movement in the Baptist circles... but I'm too tired. :)

Comments

Rebecca Jo said…
That was super easy to do... sending a card... what an awesome idea!

And glad to hear everything is going well for your MIL!
MiMi said…
Continuing to pray for your MIL as she rests and recuperates. So thankful that she is doing so well.

Popular Posts