Some Catchy Title Goes Here

I don't really know what the title is... probably something about randomness. That's pretty specific, huh?

 There really isn't much to write about this week. Other than the HACK, HACK, HACKING cough that I've had ALL ding-dong week! Everytime I cough in my husband's presence he shakes his head and says, "uh uh. stop now." in his driest tone. It's actually pretty funny. He's as tired of hearing it as I am of doing it!

Those little pre-schoolers and their cute runny noses is who I blame. One day just passed the tissue box around the circle then made everyone have a dab of hand sanitizer. ALL 12 of THEIR TINY NOSES were running of their little faces! Bless!

This week in pre-school a little girl told me that she had made up a song. (I teach music.) I said, "Oh, really!?" Let me hear it!  She sang "I am a catepillar, cute as can be. Wonder what color butterfly I'll be?"
I thought that was VERY creative and precious. THEN another girl raised her hand and said, "I know a song!" I told her to let me hear hers too. She sang, "You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes...."
ALRIGHTY THEN!!! Moving on... moving on!


We have a pretty busy weekend of a birthday party, a hayride and singing so I think it's going to be fun! I just hope I don't HACK, HACK, HACK the whole time!!

Maybe my title should have been more specific. Something like Cougharama... or Coughing and Cuteness??
Have a good weekend! HACK!

Comments

Popular Posts