Something New

Since it’s the New Year I have been wanting some new things to spruce up around our home! I don’t really have much money to spend but I was recently on Pintrest (OH MY WORD! I could be on there for days on end!) and I saw some cute wreath ideas and I thought I’d give an old grapevine wreath a makeover. The flowers and ribbons were so faded and so I didn’t mind tearing that thing apart and trying to give it some some life.

I had recently bought some burlap for fun gift wrap so I decided to use the rest of that to cover the vines and then I found this adorable “G” initial on sale at Hobby Lobby. Their ribbon was on sale, too, and so I  spent less than $10 to redo this…

002 

I think it turned out pretty cute and I know that I will love having something different on our front door. When Christmas is over it just always seem so BLAH! Hopefully this will be a fun new look!

Comments

Patty Sumner said…
Cute! I love it. I guess I am going to have to give in to pinterest. It seems to have some awesome ideas. Blessings!
Faith said…
It's so pretty! I'm loving all things burlap right now. So fun!
Susan C said…
Great blog posst

Popular Posts