Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) is to make more disciples. In the spirit of this award, the rules are simple. Winners of this award must pick five other “Disciples” to pass it on to. As you pass it on, I just ask that you mention and provide links for (1) this post as the originator of the award (Dan King of management by God), (2) the person that awarded it to you, and then (3) name and sites of the five that you believe are fulfilling the role of a disciple of Christ…”
Thank you, Leigh (http://www.leighhargisgray.blogspot.com/) , for encouraging me in my hopes of pointing women to Jesus. I love Him so much and want others to experience that love and the freedom that only He can give.
I would like to nominate:
Unfortunately I do not know many blogs to nominate. I do read some, and enjoy reading them, but I do not read too many. I may not be able to fulfill the rules of this award... thank you for considering me!
If there is anything praise worthy let it be Jesus! He is the one that sets our souls free and then sets them on fire to serve Him and hopefully others. He is the ONLY reason that I set out to write. He fills my heart to overflowing and it just makes me want to tell it! He is the one that makes it possible to even think thoughts of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and self-control. He is the one that makes our lives full and causes us to think past ourselves. His love and provision are immeasurable and He alone deserves any glory. Praise YOU Jesus!

Comments

Popular Posts