A Bushel and a Peck!

This week is a week of celebration in our family! Not only do we LOVE Valentine’s day…

February valentine's and birthday 001February valentine's and birthday 007

February valentine's and birthday 009

Even our cat, Pepper, got a little love…

February valentine's and birthday 003

But the day after Valentine’s is my birthday!

February valentine's and birthday 015

(Yes, I turned 1! Ok… plus a few… )

AND it’s my niece’s birthday, too!

February valentine's and birthday 019

She is such a big 3 year old!!

She is just adorable, fun and funny and we all just adore her!

February valentine's and birthday 022

Our family has had such a fun time celebrating love and life this week!!

And there has been food galore! Over the last few days we’ve had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, lasagna, bread and all manner of sweets! It’s a miracle that we have slept a wink with all of the sugar!

These are chocolate covered cherry mice! Aren’t they cute? 

February valentine's and birthday 013

 

And the party hasn’t stopped! My family lives out of town and my mom is ALL about a birthday! I mean girlfriend goes OVER the TOP! We will see them this weekend so let the festivities continue is what I say! Oh, heck! We will just celebrate the whole month!

Comments

Popular Posts