Name One Thing

Here’s a fun little game to help us learn more about each other! If you repost on your blog leave a comment so I can check it out! I am not real crafty with the whole linky thing! We use to do these a long time ago…

Name one thing for each of the following:

Something you crave when you are sick: Mashed potatoes from KFC

Something your grandmother use to say: “I love you, a bushel and a peck!”

Something you MUST wear if you don’t have time to get your complete face on before leaving the house: Mascara

Something you love to do while working at home: Listen to Pandora Radio

Something you are picky about: Having the kitchen cleaned before bed

Something you wish you were better at: Not procrastinating!

Someone you miss: My Grandma

Somewhere you’d like to visit: Paris

See, now that wasn’t so bad! Tell me about you!

Comments

Popular Posts