Sheer Randomness

It’s the weekend!! Woo hoo! I am so happy to have a few days to get caught up at home! I have been sick for a while and frankly have just done the basics to keep us going… you know laundry, cleaned the kitchen… and that’s bout it! I am on my 2nd antibiotic so hopefully this will be the death of the sickness… and not of me!! Needless to say there is PLENTY to keep me busy over the next several days!

Since I am feeling better I decided to go back to the gym today. Oh. My. Word! I may not be walking tomorrow to do all of the things that I need to do!

Or maybe the maid will show and I won’t have to worry about any of it!

Ok. Wishful thinking.

So! In this post I mentioned that we were starting some redo projects around the house. I am excited to say that this week we met with a flooring guy and I think we’ve settled on a color and style that we like! Yay! I can’t wait to show you the before and afters! It’s gonna be great! We still have to set a date and all, but at LEAST we made some progress!

Also, I started doing a few little things for Caroline’s room redo. Here’s a rag wreath that I made for her door…

house stuff 009

Some of the fabric was from her bedding when she was a baby! I think it’s fun and will be cute when everything starts coming together.

I also talked about this wall…

house stuff 001

That’s a terrible picture, but it gives you the idea.

Living proof of big, blank, and needing some TLC!

I was so excited to find some scripture to put on it, but….

house stuff 003

that top line? Crooked as ALL get out!! UGH! Hopefully (REALLY SOON! Like tomorrow) we will be able to work on that little issue and I can show you some good pics! I Love the scripture though and I am pretty sure once we get it straight I am going to add some family pictures around it. Sooo… it’s a work in progress, let’s say!

And I am excited that we are planning another Laundry Love project! We have started collecting coins and are all set with the folks at the Laundromat for a Friday night in March! I am eager to meet some new people and hopefully share the love of Christ with the people in our community! It’s going to be awesome!!

I hope you have a great weekend! Go to church. God is so good. He deserves our worship and praise! I, for one, can’t wait!!

Comments

Popular Posts