One Word Meme

My friend Amy (who is getting married and is not ONE bit excited about it!) tagged me with a meme! You have to answer the questions with one word. So... here we go... and this is not easy for me because I can not usually answer in one word! HA!

where is your cell phone?purse
your significant other? smart
your hair? wet
your mother? funny
your father? sentimental
your favorite thing? laughing
your dream last night? dumb
your favorite drink? tea
your dream/goal? glorify
the room you’re in? office
your hobby? store
your fear? loss
where do you want to be in 6 years? home
what you’re not? quiet
muffins? blueberry
one of your wish list items? puppy
where you grew up? Columbia
last thing you did? quiet time
favorite gadget? cell
your pets? none :(
your computer? great!
your mood? mellow
missing someone? yeah
your car? new
favorite store? target
like someone? alot!
your favorite color? pink
last time you laughed? yesterday
last time you cried? Sunday

So I tag Jennifer, Valarie, Faith and Mimi (Faith's mom), and Heather! Have fun girls!! :)

Comments

MiMi said…
Oh, girl! I will be hard-pressed to limit myself to one word answers, but I will give it my best shot. Thanks for thinking of me!

Popular Posts