Lots of Random Things…Because That’s How I Roll These Days!

First, thank you for praying for my girl! You blawgy friends are just so sweet to leave comments and lift prayers for her. She did well today and we are awaiting the results that I will certainly share when we know more! She did pretty well considering the drama that surrounds a 7 year old being put to sleep and pulled away from her mama. A little upset tummy… you know how it goes. But she is in her bed sleeping now and in her words, “We don’t have to worry about THAT anymore!”

In other news.. we got a TV!!!!!! Oh, Praise Jesus! We did girls! We did!! The hunt is over and I know you are just thrilled beyond belief that we are finally in the 21st century!! I want to show you a picture but we need to get a stand for it. We are hoping that we can do that tomorrow and THEN! The big reveal. Are you on the edge of your seat? I knew you were. Just hang on! The anticipation is just killin’ ya, isn’t it??

So then I was wondering about praise music. I have worn out my Travis Cotrell CDs because I HEART him and his music… but alas I am in need of something new. You got any suggestions? Who are you diggin’ right now? LOVE me some Brooklyn Tab too and I wear it OUT! Who are you gettin’ your praise on with?

AND to continue the randomness… my sister-in-law is having a baby in about a month and we are doing a baby shower for her tomorrow. I am really excited to welcome her little one into our family and I will be an AUNT!! For the first time… an AUNT! I can’t believe it’s my time to spoil and love on a kid and then hand it back!! whoo hooooooo! I already got her a bib that says, “I love my Auntie!” for Christmas. It’s fun times around here people!

So… I guess that’s all the randomness I have for now. I know you are yawning with boredom. It’s ok. So am I. I am headed to bed now. Night, night my sweet blawgland friends. :)

Comments

Jacquie said…
Glad to hear that Caroline did well.

I don't do a lot of CD's. I listen at work on my computer to KLOVE (and in my car). I like anything SELAH does!! I still like to listen to a lot of old Gaither Vocal Band stuff, too. More contemporary Christian groups/people I like are: Casting Crowns, MercyMe, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong, and more.
Leigh Ann said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog look!

I've been out of touch for a few weeks so I need to go back and read about Caroline. I'm so glad she did well with her procedure. That's hard on the mommy's heart, too.
MiMi said…
So glad to hear that yesterday went well for Liney. She is such a big girl and I am also glad that she won't "have to worry about THAT anymore"!

And the TV, girl--how exciting! It must be the most highly recommended one in Consumer Reports because I know that Steve has checked out every make and model before settling on this one! Can't wait for the great reveal!

As far as music, I have so many favorites, but I am really loving Cindy Morgan and Chris Tomlin right now. I also love Selah, Hillsong, Jeremy Camp and Third Day. There are so many wonderful Praise and Worship artists out right now -- we are really blessed!

Love you, girl!
JenB said…
No way! You got a TV!! I'm so excited for you! Hope you got a stand today. Fun!
Faith said…
A tv and K&W??? Woo-hoo!! Can't wait to see it all put together with the new stand. Fun, fun!
Kayce said…
Hey! Thanks for your comment. I'm so excited to have a new bloggy friend. : )

We were born and raised in Charleston and love it here. We're also big USC fans and are always in Columbia! Charlotte is fun too though!
Carol said…
That randomness didn't bother me at all. It's good to catch up even on things that don't necessarily connect. You know what I mean, Girlfriend? LOL

I didn't know you were in need of a TV. I look forward to the reveal.

I really love listening to Sara Groves' music. It's just beautiful. Third Day is pretty amazing and so is the David Crowder Band.

Happy Monday!

Popular Posts