House in Order- Part 2!

A few posts ago I mentioned that I had felt a little convicted about my house being so cluttered..

I was NOT exaggerating! 023

Most of my living space is reasonably organized, but those areas that most people do not see... well... there is much to be desired!

024

Those places where you just drop things... you know... places that you see if you intentionally go there... like our PLAYROOM/ CATCH ALL/ DUMP IF YOU GOT IT... room.

025

So I decided to do something about it and today is my second full day of cleaning OUT! It's very liberating and I am making some progress!!

I can't wait to show you the end product!! But right now.. the door will remained closed if you are coming to visit! Who knows... this room might get a new paint job and everything! I can't wait!!

Comments

Faith said…
Ooooh, can't wait to see the magic you work =)
Michelle said…
You go girl!!! I start on Monday the getting ready to move clean out so I am with you in spirit.
Mandy Goldbach said…
we are so on the same page, girl - i completely cleaned out our closet today. i am exhausted! thanks for the friendly side-hug tonight, it was just the best =)
hope you have a great restofthe week!

Popular Posts