Go Liney, It's Your Birthday!


Happy Birthday to You!! Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Look who's seven!! Oh my goodness! I can not believe it!! I am so proud of you and all of the ways that you have grown over the past year! You are growing in so many ways and the Lord is blessing us each day with your funny personality and all of the things that you are learning. I can not wait to see what God has in store for you as you face the future with bright eyes and a heart full of love for others!
The cutest thing that happened today is that your friend from school called you on your birthday!! Daddy and I could not believe how big you looked sitting indian style on the floor with the phone to your ear talking about wanting to have a sleep over!! It seems like the time is just flying by as you grow, and yet we are excited for you to experience new adventures and have sweet friends. What a blessing from the Lord!
Jesus, thank you for our girl. Thank you for the odds that she is beating and for the plan that You have for her. Please help us to never stand in the way of Your will in her life. She is Your creation and we are blessed to have her!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!! I love you!!

Comments

Faith said…
Happy Birthday sweet Liney!!!! We can't believe you are now 7 years old...Wow! What a big girl you are and we are so proud of you! Love you to pieces and hope you have a very happy day!!!
Love, Faith and Chad
MiMi said…
Happy Birthday, Sweet Caroline! I cannot believe how big you are and you're already planning a sleepover! I hope you had a wonderful day and I am excited about what blessings God has in store for you in the coming year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Michelle said…
Happy birthday to the princess!
Leigh Ann said…
Hi Melissa! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you did. I love making new blog friends. Caroline is adorable, and that is one of my all time favorite names! I love her new "big girl" haircut. Just adorable! Don't they grow up way too fast. The post you wrote to her on her birthday got me all teary eyed. That was so sweet! I know I'll be back to visit you often. I hope you'll come back and see me, too! Have a blessed week.
ThreeGirlyGirls said…
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe she is 7!!! Time is flying!!! Sleepover's are so much fun! God has big plans for this sweet girl!
Stephanie D. said…
Happy Birthday sweet girl. 7, oh my goodness, what a big girl. She will be on of those women who hides her age well. Heehee Have a blessed day.

Popular Posts