Hippity Hop

It's official! We have our first pets. Well, Caroline has HER first pets.


Yes, p-e-t-s...insinuates plural which means that we have TWO!
My dad works at a pet store and they were here visiting this weekend. Dad has been dying to bring a dog or something, but we have no fence and have balked at the idea for a while now.


So today he brought her a little aquarium type thingy with two little frogs in it. They are really little and they just swim around in this little aquarium thingy... with a bamboo branch and a snail that keeps things clean (so they say). I guess we shall see.

They also came with a pack of food that you feed them twice a week and it is suppose to sustain these little webbed feet creatures for a solid year!

I wish I could survive on a little pellet of food twice a week for a year. Imagine how skinny I would be! I mean they are so skinny you can't even see them in this picture... and when I tried to take a picture of them it was just a blurry water shot.

We haven't named them yet, but Caroline seems quite excited about her new little aquatic friends.

Wonder what she could name 'em? Any ideas??

Comments

Rebecca Jo said…
I think your title of the post is a great name for the two of them - Hippity & Hoppity!!! Ideal for frogs!
Mulchy Mama said…
Hmmm...I don't know about names, but I'm with you on the "pellet diet" thing. I think I'll give it a try! :)
Love you...have a good week!

Popular Posts